Wednesday 27 July 2016

Traffic Monsoon has their Assets Frozen by The Securities and Exchange Commission

BREAKING NEWS!!!


The Securities and Exchange Commission have frozen the assets of Traffic Monsoon!
'Federal regulators are trying to halt the operation of a Utah company that purports to share profits from online advertising services, but that regulators claim is a Ponzi scheme that took in $207 million from more than 160,000 investors around the world.
The Securities and Exchange Commission filed a lawsuit Tuesday (26th July 2016) in federal court in Salt Lake City and asked for a temporary restraining order against a company called Traffic Monsoon and owner Charles David Scoville, 36, of Murray. U.S. District Judge Jill Parrish granted the restraining order Tuesday evening, freezing the assets of Scoville and Traffic Monsoon, which is sitting on about $60 million in cash in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom. Regulators seek appointment of a receiver to find and protect the assets of Scoville and the company.'
And look at this: 'After PayPal lifted a freeze on the accounts, Scoville transferred large amounts into bank accounts, including $21 million into his own account at JPMorgan Chase, the lawsuit says.'


http://www.thesmartwaytomakemoneyonline.com/traffic-monsoon-sec/


Added This 29th July at 11.35am..

Please find below my latest findings on Traffic Monsoon...

Its in my interest to get this out to Team so you can make a decision on the best way
forward...

http://www.thesmartwaytomakemoneyonline.com/sec-v-traffic-monsoon/


=====================================================

Response to the above from Charles Scoville:

PayPal started to release funds. I needed to get to the USA to make the transfer from my bank to Payza. I wanted to surprise everyone with an early release after the money was inside of Payza.
Fake checks were circulating around using the bank account and routing numbers made available online for customers purchasing services, so I moved the funds out of the business account until I could get to the USA, go into a chase branch, and send those funds to payza. Then, surprise members with an early release.
The SEC filed a lawsuit. We'll stand up against their claims in a court of law. Whatever is going on we'll get to the bottom of it. There's more money in existence to pay people than what people have earned.
There's no promised "returns" as I have always said, and the website and my videos doesn't say anything of the sort.. I've never guaranteed 10% returns.. only that as we sell ad service people who click ads in the traffic exchange can qualify to share in revenues up to a maximum of $55 .. without any time frame affixed whatsoever.
People had been circulating fake checks using bank account and routing number info provided online.. I moved the funds out from the business account into my personal account to avoid those from clearing, also-- I intended to send those funds to payza as the note on that transfer indicates. I just couldn't make that large of a transfer to pay people what they had earned until I was able to go into a chase branch. I didn't pay myself that money. I was positioning that money to be sent to payza, but I wasn't given a chance to do that because I hadn't been able to go into a chase branch since I was out of the country.
I was definitely sharing profit margins with people as I have outlined. No investment is offered on Traffic Monsoon as it clearly states. No promise of returns -- only promise of ad service, with an explanation that people can click through ads and qualify to share in the revenues, which couldn't possibly be guaranteed.
I was just about to fly to Utah to make that transfer and surprise everyone with an early release to some of the positions and balances...

Watch the Video from Charles Scoville Below...

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4m2677


Adrian Hibbert
Internet Marketing Coach/Mentor
+44 7966 871854

==================================================

>> http://www.exituselite.com/lcp/adrianhibbert/lamborghini/futurenetpost/

18 comments:

  1. I was in Traffic Monsoon but when PayPal froze funds I did more research on Charles and decided to stop promoting. I couldn't continue to promote something that I felt people were being scammed out of money. This was just a matter of time coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats really bad, i have some money in paypal, and I was waiting for the money to work it with future net ad pro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you not hurried to to bury a friend?

      Delete
  3. Donald Trump thousands of people need your help.. If any one can get this to Donald please do so. Donald Trump takes no prisons ...way to go Mr Trump It will do more good than harm . People from all over the world have been lied too and robbed by one of your fellow countrymen Charles Scoville and Traffic Monsoon. People from all walks of life from all over the world want your help. Help them get their money back This is going to ruin lives and make people homeless. The safest place for Scoville right now would be in prison.... All his money then confiscated by the US Government. This is going to ruin lives and make people homeless. The US Government should then take over Traffic Monsoon and see that what moneys are left be distributed to all Traffic Monsoon members. I am going to somehow get this to Donald Trump to seek his advice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Trevor are you not judging too soon!
      I doubt if you have any real packages in traffic monsoon!!!..

      Delete
  5. Surprise ,surprise another one bites the dust!! I ONLY JOINED AS A FREE member not risking any real money all these types all seem to go down the pan. I to have been promoting monsoon thankfully nobody joined.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is'nt it too early to pass above comments against Charles? Let's wait and see as Charles is going to legally file a suit for the release of funds!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. No matter what your take on this is, once the feds get their hands on it the money will be gone, and they just got their hands on it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. When I couldn't withdraw $35 out of my account my suspicions really went up for that low amount you couldn't release my funds? Nope not doing business with you scammers the little people always get crapped on!

    ReplyDelete
  9. fontana50 im tired of these ponzie schems.

    ReplyDelete
  10. if you put all your eggs in one basket than its Time to learn the basics again.

    ReplyDelete
  11. if you put all your eggs in one basket than its Time to learn the basics again.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I believe this not to be true as I have searched the sec for current actions and find no mention of TM or Charles

    ReplyDelete
  13. boy i hope not Steve. But I just tried to withdraw my 70 balance to Payza, but it said withdraws are temporarily unavailable. That's a first, and not too encouraging.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The best thing is to join a real company with product and proven records like sbc.
    http://goo.gl/ZIUrRd

    ReplyDelete
  15. Do you not hurried to to bury a friend? Вы не поторопились похоронить друга?

    ReplyDelete
  16. All of business strategies

    ReplyDelete